Fall is here! We actually had our first snowfall where I live, just yesterday afternoon. The trees are changing colors, and there’s frost on my windows in the morning. I pulled my fall coat out of the closet yesterday, and I got my thermos out of storage, so I can take hot chocolate, coffee, and tea to school now. I’m definitely a summer person, so it’s a little hard for me to see it go. But to keep my spirits up as the cold comes on, I made a big list of all the things I love about fall.
1. Sweaters, boots, and cute coats
2. Colorful Leaves.
3. Tea, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, coffee
5. Blankets and Books (There’s nothing better than cuddling up on a rainy fall day to a good story and a cozy, fleecy blanket)
8. Pumpkin patches (I love pumpkins. I love the way they smell. I love carving them. I love baking the seeds and eating them. 🙂
9. Fires in the fireplace. (My family has a wood burning fireplace. I love to nap in front of it and fall asleep to the sound of the crackling.)
10. Long walks
12. Movies (My family watches a lot of movies in fall. It’s the season for old movies for us. We also love watching Rudy.)
13. My birthday!!!
14. Car rides with the heat turned up.
15. Pies and Apple Crisp
My suggestion… make your own list of things you love about fall! It’s always nice to remember what you love. 🙂